ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
Do you want to join the team of the “specialift”?
Then come forward.
Send it to us together with a covering letter in English and your CV, in English as well. This will allow us to get to know you and consider your application for future job opportunities. You will be reporting directly to CMC’s Marketing Manager.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing day-to-day activities according to the strategic and operative address given by your marketing manager
- Responsible for developing the strategy and its day-to-day delivery of creative assets and promos, while continually looking to improve and optimize creative direction, quality, and brand identity
- Working alongside, and building relationships with, editorial, social media, and production teams to oversee high-quality creative solutions
- Collaborating regularly with creative teams across all of our dealers and subsidiaries around the world, to ensure global brand consistencies, standards, and directions are delivered
- Develop and inspire a team of creatives with a hands-on approach to script/ copywriting and visual storytelling
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A broad interest and an understanding in the automotive sector from its Design & Creative POV
- Effective team membership skills
- Being flexible and able to change topics depending on urgency and time demands
- Writing capabilities, to keep track of daily company news, press releases,
- A portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of producing strategies of creating and keeping a community on social media
- Confidence in coming up with, presenting, and showcasing concepts and visuals to director level stakeholders
- Strong ability to work within, develop and create brand guidelines
- Fluency in English, Italian both oral and written to provide copywriting
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Delivering work that forms a key part of commercial proposals and deals where additional focus is on key performance indicators (KPIs) and delivery
- Knowledge of working with Adobe Creative Cloud tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or Premiere Pro, both desktop and mobile, is a plus
- Good knowledge of the entertainment industry, in particular, popular TV shows e movies
- Work experience within Advertising Industry
- Fluency in Spanish or French, or both, both oral and written to provide copywriting would be very much appreciated
The application NOT sent in English won’t be taken into consideration.