CMC EXCEEDS ITSELF AT BAUMA WITH THE S27 AND S30, THE TWO BRAND NEW MODELS IN THE DP SERIES
Once again CMC exceeds itself by upgrading the super performance of two of its top-of-the-range platforms. The two new stars of the global lifting market are the S27 and S30. Officially presented at Bauma 2022, they are already candidates for the role of the most popular among their users.
The two new platforms, both equipped with double lateral outreach plus jib, reach working heights of around 27 and 30 metres respectively, two metres higher than the S25 and S28 models they are replacing. The outreach, one of the widest in its class, is also increased by 1.40 metres, making it the largest ever.
In addition to this, like the other members of the DP (Double Performance) Series, the two top performers offer high performance squared:
- unrivalled manoeuvrability, guaranteed by an automatic guidance and control system that is highly advanced in technology as well as simple and intuitive;
- excellent ease of transport, thanks to the low weight due to the choice of high-performance materials and compact dimensions that allow passage through a standard door;
- maximum efficiency and reliability in all working conditions thanks to multiple stabilisation areas, managed by the Self Control System – by CMC;
- complete versatility of use with negative working capability.
- Stunning lateral outreach even with reduced stabilisation area.
These are just some of the outstanding features of the two new entries in the CMC family. Two lifting champions that will become the gold standard in their class for their ability to go anywhere and operate in extreme conditions. Two extraordinary working tools designed to meet the specific needs of their users in all sectors, from construction to restoration, from the maintenance of plants, buildings and infrastructure to the pruning of tall trees, from the installation of photovoltaic systems to the management of advertising installations. Two concentrates of advanced technology, designed to be the pride and joy of any company’s fleet or renter’s fleet.